What I did for Genius Hour… (2015-16)
* I learned how to knit and crochet, and I studied trains – Aaron G.
* I studied bunnies, Flip for Gold, 3D Printing, and created a candy machine – Tilly G.
* I learned 3D Printing, how to code, how to drive Ollie, and I studied chicks and chickens – Emily K.
* I studied programming and coded the roamer, I also built a ramp for a supercar and created a google slideshow on supercars– Harry R.
* I learned about Havanese dogs, I learned how to sew, I made a ball maze, and I would like to learn how to make a candy machine over the summer – Caitlin K.
* I built a Lego ninja training structure, cardboard structure, interviewed a running expert and wrote tips on running – Owen S.
* I did a slide show about dogs in hot cars, I tried Ollie, a science experiment, and I made a Lego candy machine – Chelsea L.
* I made a Lego base, a slide show, and a candy machine –
* I did 3D Printing, experimented with electronics and built with lego – Dheen T.
* I learned how to code, I made roamer do a job, and I did experiments about air – Avery G.
* I learned about tree frogs, how to code, how to knit – Deristhi G.
* I made a Google Slide show and created a lego model of my dream soccer team– Seb. T
* I made a model magic scene, I did 3D Printing, and I studied chickens – Willow T.
* I studied Claymation using model magic, I used Roamer and Ollie -
* I did a Google Draw presentation, learned about cats – Julian G.
* I did coding, 3D printing, and now I am studying super cars –
* I did two Roamer projects and learned how to code it to draw a house – Will C.
* I used Roamer and I created a tennis stadium out of cardboard– Will P.
* I did two knitting projects and a presentation about the moon – Caitlyn M.
* I did a presentation about Teslas and learned how to crochet– Liam M.
* I did a project on the SPCA and I used Ollie – Bianca T.
* I built a Lego house, used Ollie, and tried whittling – Elliot M.
* I made a model of the US Open using cardboard and created a board game – Cooper M.
* I wrote my Cowboy Story, created a marble run, and built a lego castle – Maia H.
* I did a project on cars – Rupert H.
* I used Ollie, Sphero, and 3D Printing – Roshan P.
* I did 3D printing and I built a Lego sub – Connor K.
* I did a coding and Roamer project, a knitting project, a project on the moon and a “how many can it hold?” project – Julia R.
* I worked on a project using Roamer, I made a Sphero ramp, and I made Ollie jump – Markus D.
* I worked on a project about cars and remote control cars – Jack D.
* I did a stop motion video, a photography project, Lego pictures, a ball maze, and a “Spot the Strange Things” game – Anna P.
* I did a sewing project and a 3D Printing - Avli